Welcome to the DMCA Notice page for HappyDaily.net. This page outlines our commitment to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and our procedures for addressing claims of copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
HappyDaily.net is dedicated to upholding the rights of copyright holders. We take allegations of copyright infringement seriously and strive to respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner and believe that material available on or through HappyDaily.net infringes upon your copyright, you may file a notification of claimed infringement with our designated agent.
Designated Agent Information
Designated Agent: [Your Name] Address: [Your Address] Email: [Your Email Address] Phone: [Your Phone Number]
To facilitate the processing of your claim, your notification must include the following:
- Identification of the Work: Clearly identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list.
- Location of Infringing Material: Provide specific URLs or other pertinent information to assist us in locating the material on HappyDaily.net.
- Contact Information: Include your contact information, including your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of Good Faith Belief: A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement Under Penalty of Perjury: A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon Receipt of a Valid Notice
Once we receive a valid DMCA infringement notification, we will take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that material you posted on the site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. This process is governed by Section 512(g) of the DMCA.
Please be aware that filing a counter-notification may lead to legal proceedings between the parties involved. We encourage seeking legal advice to understand your rights and responsibilities under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Changes to this Policy
This DMCA Notice page may be updated periodically to reflect any changes in our procedures or legal requirements. Any updates will be posted on this page with a revised effective date.